I’d love to see your responses to these questions in the comments or on your own blog (as would Kenlie so be sure to hit her blog up!!!!)
If you decide to answer please let me know, so I can head over and read your responses.
Here’s what’s happening in my world:
- What’s the title of the last book you read? I don't get to sit an actually "read" a lot, but I have been finding great joy over the past year or 2 in audio books. I just finished The Scorch Trials by James Dashner, it's book 2 in the Maze Runner series, and I have book three on hold. Those first two were pretty good, my fav recent book though I would have to say would be The Book Thief. I just loved that one.
- What is the last thing you cooked at home?The hubs and I are low carbing it right now, so the last thing I cooked at home was my breakfast this morning which was 2 eggs, over easy with a dash of hot sauce.
- What is your favorite thing about Fall?I love fall! It's my favorite season when it plays along. I love the colors, the cooler temps, the smell of bonfires and crisp air. I love coffee at night, my puffy vests and boots...I just love it all!!!
- Share one thing that challenged you at some point over the last week. My energy levels have been a challenege. I knew I would have a dip with this low carb diet, so I made sure I had good vitamins and lots of good carbs (veggies and such), but it's been a rough one...especially this week.
- List three hobbies that you actively pursue or want to pursue. Now that the temps are dipping I am back to my knitting looms, I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes, and I have been on an organizational boom lately which makes me happy.
- Did you watch the Democratic debate on CNN last week? Nope, we did homework and school fun instead with the kiddos.
- Which company do you use for car insurance? I have had Progressive since I got my license 150 years ago. I have an awesome agent who is the parent of a friend from high school and they take great care of us. There may be better prices out there, but not better service that's for sure.
- Have you started Christmas shopping yet? No. I am a firm believer that you should not jump ahead on holidays. It's October so I HAVE gotten a few new Halloween things, and have started looking for a new tablecloth for Turkey Day...but nothing Christmas related happens (shopping, decorating, etc) until after Thanksgiving in our house.
- Share three things about the last person you spoke to today. We are in the process of refinancing our house and I just spoke to our mortgage rep. 1) she is a true blessing from God. She lifts things up to him and prays over them (even when we signed papers she prayed over them at our house), 2)she is a force of positive energy, 3) we are so lucky to have her in our lives and I know we will continue too even after the papers are all signed. :)
- Do you remember your dreams? Not usually, unless its something really powerful that I think is trying to relay some sort of message to me.