Thursday, January 16, 2014

Live Laugh Love


I feel amazing today!  I mean, seriously, AH-MAY-ZING!!   I have mentioned before how the hubs and I started up with The Biggest Loser workouts.  They are great!  There is something about watching actual people (not trainers and the elite super fit) doing the same workouts as you and seeing them struggle along with you that inspires you to try harder.  When I do something like P90X or Insanity, as awesome as the workouts are, I always feel inferior to the peeps in the videos.  I know I shouldn't but when you are struggling to get through...it's hard to see them do it with ease.  You know what I'm saying. 

Anyways, last night we decided to try The Biggest Loser Cardio Max workout, and I have to admit, I said I hated it.  My arms and legs were feeling like jell-o about halfway through, I had to stop for water breaks, I was feeling like a bum.  It was great!  By the end though, I felt good.  Was I sore?  Yes.  Was I tired?  Yes.  Was I sweaty nasty mess?  Heck yeah!  But my heart was pumping and I KNEW I had gotten in a great workout.  Afterwards I drained  a glass of water, took a shower, read and tucked in my mini and by the time that was all done and I snuggled up on the couch with the hubs for our nightly Netflix fix of Breaking Bad (my newest obsession) I was so sore I didn't know how I was going to make it to work today.








Fast forward to this morning.  I.  FEEL.  GREAT!  I can't believe it.  Sore?  Yes, but also so energized and strong.  I feel ALIVE!  There have been lots of pages that I follow through bloglovin and Facebook talking about a word for the year...and that is mine.  Without a doubt!  ALIVE!  I am going to live, laugh and love my way through 2014.  I am going to try and carry that positive note with me everywhere.  No doubting, no excuses.  I even agreed to my first 5K (something I've been wanting to don for a long time).  ALIVE!!!

What is your word?



Post a Comment