Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Resolutions

As 2013 comes to a close, I am smiling.  We have had so many wonderful adventures this year as a family, and looking back through old posts makes me happy.  I am most happy about our family decision to get healthier in 2014!  Even my little mini is moving more and more.  I am excited that part of the reason I started this blog was to hold myself accountable and try to make healthier decision for myself and my family...and now my family is making choices that are inspiring me.

As we near the end of another year, I watch as my 4 year old does her workout. because as she says "we need to exercise everyday."  Is there any better proof of success then that?!?! In the past few days she has been actively playing games on the Wii fit and today she did her yoga DVD.  So proud of her.

My big girl, after being off from soccer and riding for a week the other day went upstairs and did my Belly, Butt and Thighs Boot camp DVD, just to get in some sort of workout.  The went up and down the sledding hill yesterday, and today is back at her riding.  Awesome!

last night my motivator, my hubby...opted to pass on our workout.  Did I let that stop me?  Nope.  I went upstairs and busted out one of my Ellen Barret DVD's and started working up a sweat.  before I new it, the hubs was changing into his workout gear and did his own workout.

All in all 2013 was a good year, and there is so much to look forward to in 2014.  As we finalize our "resolution" lists I urge you to challenge yourself everyday!  when you do and succeed...there is just no greater feeling!!

Heres to a happy, healthy 2014!!



Post a Comment