Monday, October 14, 2013

Friend Making Monday

It's been awhile since I have participated in a Friend Making Monday from Kenlie over at All the Weigh. 

Hope you enjoy!!


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

All about the Blog

1.  How long have you been blogging?  I am still a bit of a newbie in the blogosphere…not quite two years yet.

2.  What is the overwhelming theme of your blog? I began my blog as as way to be accountable to myself for my weight loss/fitness goals…now it is still focused on that idea (as my hubs and I are obsessed with finding what works best for us)…but there is a lot of family fun added.  After all, I am nothing without them.

3.  Have you connected with people in person after meeting them through blogging?  Not yet…unless you count those that I knew personally before the blog.

4.  What do you enjoy most about blogging?  I love sharing my triumphs and struggles with others in the same boat.  Sometimes it seems like those that I only know virtually are the ones that get me the most on this topic!

5.  How often do you blog? I got through spurts based on my schedule.  I try to do 2-3/week but would love to do more.

6.  Share one thing that you don't like about blogging.  My complete and utter lack of web savviness.

7.  Do you talk about your blog in everyday life?  Sometimes, I still haven’t shared it with all my family and friends…see #4.

8.  What is the coolest and most unexpected thing that has happened to you as a result of blogging?  I am meeting so many incredible people! 

9.  Are there topics that are off-limits on your blog?  If so, name a few...I try to veer away from in-depth political discussions.  Everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions…there are times when I flare up out of passion, but I try to maintain my lack of political tone whenever possible.

10.  If you could accomplish one thing through your blog before the end of this year, what would you want to accomplish?  Just to continue to reach out and be reached out to.

 

Now it's your turn to answer this week's questions!  Don't forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hello to someone new!  Happy Monday, my friends.....xoxo
Post a Comment