Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Always Remember


I will always remember and never forget that fateful day, as we all will.  Today I stop and say a prayers of thanks.  To all of the men and women who have fought tirelessly throughout history for our country, for our freedom.  I say a prayer for the people who perished that fateful day.  I say a prayer for their family and friends.  I say a prayer the medics, police, firefighters, first responders, everyone who risked their own lives to save as many as possible.  I say a prayer for a city still healing.  I say a prayer for my children, that they may never live through such a terrifying attack in their own lifetimes.  I say a prayer for the world.

Days like today make me stop and really think.  The number on the scale, the amount of reps or calories.  It's all so small in the grand scheme of things.  Always remember!
Post a Comment