If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Questions and Answers
2. Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad. You're Just too Good to be True (Jersey Boys edition) always makes me happy. it's my song with my mini! When I am sad, it depends on why the sadness honestly.
3. Did you watch the VMA’s last night? Nope, opted for a Bernstein Bears read-a-thon and Forks Over Knives with the hubs!
4. Share at least two that you possess. Hmmm..not sure where this one is going?!?!
5. Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do. Go back to school and get my MFA in dance. It had been a plan at one point, but slipped away with time (and years).
6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have. Despite being very outgoing (once I get to know people) I am very insecure about meeting new people.
7. If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead? I already am of my sweet little home based business I do with my hubs and the girls. (check us out on FB at Ardeline Arts & Crafts).
8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy. Reading, knitting (once I FINALLY figure out what I am doing), and crafting.
9. Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to? Yes. I wish my aunt was still alive so I could tell her, at last one more time!
10. Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend. I watched Forks Over Knives and started reading Crazy Sexy Diet and am having a lifestyle epiphany!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!