Monday, July 8, 2013

My new obsession

So for any of you that have read my blog before you know that I am kind of a Pinterest junkie.  What I like best is thew idea of sharing ideas with others...see new things to try (like this current project I am doing for my lil bear's new big girl room...thanks to Beth at Freestylingbeth.com.

Well, I have found another amazing set of "pins" which is helping me to get my butt back in action after seeing the numbers go up a bit on the old scale.  They are on YouTube and are called POP Pilates.  These are ah-may-zing!  The ones I have tried so far are the Saddle Bag Shaver, the Call me Maybe Squat Challenge and the Slimmer Inner Thighs & Runners Calves Workouts.   LOVE THIS SITE!!  I can squeeze these workouts in pretty much anywhere.  I have even done them at work (twice now)n before anyone else gets in in the morning.  It makes me feel good knowing that I am getting myself back on track to working out...little by little.

What are some of your favorite workouts?  Do you have any quick tips to share?

And now...a little Friend Making Monday!


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 Easy Answers

1.  Are you a planner, or do you prefer to see where the moment takes you?  I am generally a planner, always have been.  I wish I could be more spontaneous though.

2.  How often do you blog?  For a long time I was doing really well and blogging 3-5 times a week, I have been neglectful in the past 2 months though, but am hoping to get myself back on track.

3.  Do you color your hair?  Yes, as much as I like to sparkle…I’d rather it was with my personality and wit then gray hair J

4. If you had to choose between running or riding a bike, which one would you choose?  Running, it’s my de-stressor.

5.  Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?  Yes…I have boldly gone to both Canada and Mexico…Europe is on my bucket list though.  One day.

6.  Do you like weddings?  I do (like how I did that)!  Before I was married I was less of a fan, especially when the “when are you getting hitched” question rolled around (my hubby and I dated 7 years before getting married).  Now they are a nice reminder to put a focus on us, not just the kiddos.

7.  What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV?  Well, while I love Bones, Criminal Minds and Grey’s Anatomy…my guilty pleasure hands down has got to be Pretty Little Liars.  Speaking of fav TV shows…does anyone know what ever happened to Drop Dead Diva????

8.  Are you good at math?  I always hated math and when letters (which clearly only belong in English classes) got involved we had a real war…but sadly I am good with finance type stuff so get to be in charge of budget things at work. 

9.  What is the last movie you watched?  (*excluding kid flicks) Hubby and I finally watched The Hangover 2, it was ok.

10.  Share five adjectives that your friends would use to describe you.  Fun, outgoing, smart, witty and loving

Bonus:  Did you celebrate Independence Day?  If so, what did you do?  We have a tradition with 2 other families of getting together with the kids so we did that…BBQ, swim and this year all the kids felt brave enough to see the fireworks J
Post a Comment