For my first installment of Blog of the Week I have chosen Project Unfluff! I love reading PU postings and the facebook updates are awesome too! You know how sometimes you read or hear something and you think...wait did I say that because its something SO right up your alley? Hello Project Unfluff...its like reading the musings that I think in my own crazy head sometimes. I laugh, I empathize...it's one of my newest fav finds and I hope you take a sec to go over and check it out! Also, when I talked to PU about featuring her on W&M, she was AWESOME and offered some great advice to help jumpstart W&M!
So as if BOTW wasn't enough...how about a little Friend Making Monday too...
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Let's Talk About TV
1. Share your current "Must-See" TV shows. Drop Dead Diva and Pretty Little Liars (I now, how old am I with the PLL) are the two I am recording and making sure to watch right bow. SO happy DDD came back…I was getting antsy.
2. Do you prefer reality shows or sitcoms? With the exception of Food Network/Cooking I prefer sitcoms and drama to reality TV.
3. Who is your favorite talk show host? Hmmmm…we watch a lot of Fallon and Coco, I should give my vote to Fallon though since one of our dear friends works for him. Although I do like Jim Cantore…
4. Which network(s) do you turn to for news? The Weather Channel…anything else on the news is to sad or horrific. See also #3 JC
5. Do you have Tivo or DVR? If so, which programs do you have set to record? I record Drop Dead Diva, PLL, and Grey’s Anatomy and I have recently come back to Criminal Minds.
6. Have you ever started watching a show simply because you heard so much about it on social media? If so, which one did you watch? We did just DVR the TV movie Sharknado after hearing so much about it on FB. J
7. List any TV series that you own on DVD. None.
8. Do you have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc? We used to have Netflix but canceled it. We are thinking of getting it again since they have worked out some sort of deal where they are showing lots of Disney movies. Not sure…may have to try Verizon streaming first with Red Box…
9. If you could star in a TV show that already exists, which one would you choose? Hmmmm maybe Criminal Minds, how cool would it be to work for the BAU?!?!
10. If you could bring back one TV show that is no longer on the air, which one would you choose? Friends. I <3 Friends.
Now it's your turn to answer this week's questions! Don't forget to come back and link up in the comments, and don't forget to take a little time to welcome some of our new FMM friends! Happy Monday everyone!