Monday, March 25, 2013

Snowy Monday



I know its hard to see, but this is a pic I took this morning before leaving for work of all the snow.  I have a beautiful wooded lot at the end of my driveway and it looked like a magical wonderland this morning...until the iPhone got a hold of it. :)  Note the falling snow looks like slashes in front of my lens. 

I wish I could be snarky about the snow since it is now officially spring, but I don't really hope for snow free days until April.  It's part of living by the lake in NE Ohio.  I think its foolish to get your hopes up too early. 

My hubby has been on task with the workouts.  He is a P90X fool again, and I am so proud of him.  Me on the other hand, I am a late night snack fool.  WTH!  I take the little bear to bed, read a story, snuggle and fall asleep while he workouts.  I generally wake up to him getting in the shower and I go downstairs and feel the need to eat something.  Usually a bowl of cereal.  When In was a kid I had cereal every night.  It was my "night-night snack" and I am not sure what has brought it back up.   I need to get myself moving.  Anyone feel like motivating me?!??!  Seriously, not sure what's going on with me but I just keep catching myself thinking "I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can start running."  WHAT!!!  Who is this strange voice in my head and why has she forgotten about treadmills?  Is anyone else feeling like this?

How are you getting out of a rut?  What is keeping you going as these last few days of winter stretch out before you?

Maybe a little Friend Making Monday will help?!?!


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 Ten Questions

1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object.  I would keep the house we have now, but add new windows, new insulation, and more land.  When we made our list of things we wanted in a house, this one had literally EVERYTHING we wanted and I love our home.  It would be nice to have more land especially though for the kids and dog.

2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? I was much more rebellious when I was younger, but I find that I think things through more now that I am a parent.  Although hell hath no fury like a mother with a score to settle for her kiddos.

3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth?  No, I love being close to my family and friends.

4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. Wipeout.  My family is known for 100% dedication to this song.  It was actually upsetting to a friend of mine that I rolled around on the floor of my wedding reception in my dress for this song.  It’s tradition though and where else am I going to wear that dress? 

 

5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life.  I wish I would have been more active in college with things.  I joined a sorority and then let my major (and friends) pull me away from what could have been a great experience.

6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn't expect you to be proud of.  I was homecoming queen.  It’s so silly 20 years later, but it still means a lot that people I grew up with thought that highly of me.

7. Describe one delicious thing that you've eaten lately.  I made killer French bread pizza last night.  Its only 920am right now, and I am already excited about my leftover I brought for lunch.

8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose?  Ooooh, good one, I’ll have to think about it.

9. Had technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life?  It has enhanced my life.  It has enabled me to reconnect with family and friends, and my readers.  It has helped me get a start on my little family business. 

10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose?  I want to be an audiobook reader!  I think that would be the perfect job!  If you know how to get started in this….MESSAGE ME!

 

Now it's your turn to answer this week's questions!  Don't forget to come back and link up in the comments.  Happy Monday, friends!!!!
 


Post a Comment