Friday, March 22, 2013

I am the worst!

Well I suck.  I have not been on to blog in what feels like forever.  This little family business we have started, is really starting to take off.  I didn't think I'd be this busy this quick.  It's a blessing, and I am TOTALLY excited, I just wasn't ready for it.  I even was asked enough about business cards that I ordered some, and used a digital copy to make a match for my facebook page (since there isn't a website...yet another questions).

what do you think?  This is the facebook page cover photo


The cards I ordered have this design with the company name, my name, address, phone number and facebook page address.  I liked the three little owls because this really started with my girls and me (of course the hubby too) and I thought these little birdies are just like us. :)

Needless to say, with all the work we have been doing in the shop, there have been NO workouts happening on my end.  My hubby has been a P90X fool, but I have been a lazy, painting and mod podging fool.   I am starting to get that doughy feeling again.  YUCK!  I'm hoping that once I get a few more stock items made, that I will have time to get a workout squeezed in every few days or more.  The orders I have been getting so far have all been custom pieces so its been a little more time consuming...but I KNOW that I need to make time for me too! 

How have you all been?  What have I been missing?
Post a Comment