Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello Weekend

I am so glad that the weekend is finally here!  It will give me the time (that as you know is much needed) to clean and disinfect all the germies that have been attacking our house.  It is time to give them the old Clorox heave-ho!  I can't remember the last time I was this excited about cleaning!  I have had an overwhelming need to "spring clean."  Even before the sickness hit.

I am all geared up to try some of the fun tips I have found on pinterest to help make cleaning a more streamlined and productive process-follow me on pinterest (smbf925).  I am also VERY excited to announce that I have finally launched something for my crafting, after researching a little more about Etsy, I'm not sure that it is the right fit for me, at least not yet.  So, I started a facebook page where you can "like" (of course) and look at albums for inspiration on a project you would like me to create...or to order some thing you see that you like and want.  Just search for : Ardeline Arts & Crafts.  We are working on some contests.  Right now a special something for the 100th like!

More to come...got some work to do!  Oh and as for a head scratcher for the day: Have a break, have a manatee

Post a Comment