Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Zumba!!



I love Zumba!  It has become one of my favorite workouts over the past few weeks.  I know that a big part of that is because of the awesome instructor I have (Alice the Awesome), but I think even without her I would still love it more and more each time I do it.

As someone who was a dancer a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time ago, I find that the more I do it, the more relaxed I become.  I am really starting to just feel the music and the moves, so its not so much a "work" out but a "work it" out.  I also find myself thinking every once and a while that it would be such a fun workout to do with my hubby.  Must be all that hip work.  hee hee

My question of the day is, has anyone ever tried to Wii Zumba?  I am thinking it might be a good way to spend my Target gift card, but was hoping for a little feedback first. 

Thoughts PLEASE!!!

Post a Comment