Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lazzzzzzzzy

I'm not sure how the past few days have been treating any of you, but I just can't seem to shake this case of the sleepies.  I can only hope that it isn't the start of the nastiness my hubby has had for the past few weeks.  I have been trying very hard to stay motivated to workout and eat well, but all I want to do is crawl under a blanket and snuggle with my little bear and sleep.  She makes it easier to drift off, when we get all warm and snuggly together.  Not many years left of her letting me do that.

I will admit, I haven't been back to the gym since last week...and I need to get there as this is my last week of free membership at the "fancy" gym, but honestly I can't bring myself to set the alarm to get up that early.  My body has been begging me for sleep, so I will listen.  In my old age (hee hee) I have learned that it is more important sometimes to listen to what your body is telling you. 

Hopefully one more night of rest will help and I will be able to get my lazy self up and over there tomorrow.  I have been sticking to the Ab challenge, so I haven't been a complete slug.  This too shall pass.





Post a Comment