Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Shaking It up

Well, I'm not sure why I even try to set up a specific workout schedule...seems to be a FAIL most of the time.  Not in getting my butt up and moving, but in trying to plan it out as though each day could flow by problem free.  Today I am proud to announce that I am in fact sticking to the original plan and hitting Zumba.  I keep going back and forth on my feelings about Zumba.  Some classes are great, some I'm left thinking that I would have been better off on the treadmill or elliptical.  Fingers crossed that today is a sweat inducing, heart pumping, booty shaking good time.  I need it.  This week has been crazy, and I just want to lose myself in a hard, fun workout. 

The girls have been enjoying Just Dance 4 on the Wii.  I love, love, LOVE hearing their squeals of laughter as they dance together.  It is the cutest, most wonderful thing in the world to my ears.  I have discovered too that there is a workout option on the Just Dance 4.  Has anyone tried it?  Good?  Bad?  I'm very intrigued.  I do love to shake my booty butt as my 3 year old would say.

Post a Comment