Friday, January 18, 2013

Feel Good Friday, so many good things

 It has been quite a while since I did a Feel Good Friday post, and this week I feel like there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many things to feel good about!  I don't even know where to start. 

Okay, so first I guess I'll start with the actual FGF icon I use.  I had accidentally deleted the cute little Feel Good Friday logo that I found on Google so this morning I was like, "duh, you need to try and find it again."  I enter it into Google and the first pic that comes up is the one above, and when I clicked on it..it linked back to MY BLOG!!!  How cool is that?!?!?!  I have been trying to read up on how to better promote this sweet little blog-o-mine, and was just so excited when I saw it connected to my blog. 

This amazing discovery was after a killer workout!  Today is a half day at work, so I did in fact get to sleep in and snuggle with my baby bear (which was the very best possible way to start my day), then I got to head over to the gym and get in a nice workout on my own.  Do you ever have those days where you just want to clear your head and workout alone?  Not to negate how fun the classes I have been talking with my boss are, but I needed a day to just be me.  I did 30 minutes on the elliptical


and sliced through 412 calories!  Then to cool down and stretch some, I did an additional 10 on the treadmill and burned another 55 or so.  I'm hoping to get a little Just Dance 4 in tonight with the girls...so despite thinking yesterday that I may get an hour to an hour and a half in the gym today...it was MUCH better snuggling a little longer and then playing later with the kiddos.  I was so happy with my workout that I even did the unprecedented and took a post work out pic.


All sweaty and gross and high on endorphins getting ready to hit the shower.  note I'm sporting my sweet workout top I got from Kelly G over at No Thanks to Cake.  I definitely did sweat like a pig today too.  Felt ah-may-zing!!!

The coolest part of the past 24 hours was when I checked my mail last night.  I have a friend who is just one of the most awesome people you could ever have the privilege to meet and she works for the DNC in Washington DC.  She added my husband and myself to a very elite list, and look what we got in the mail


That's right, and invite to the INAUGURATION!!!  What?!?!?!  Now granted, its only a commemorative invite and not an actual ticket to the event, but how cool to have that arrive in my mail yesterday.  I was feeling pretty important.

So you see how a Feel Good Friday post wasn't just a passing thought today, it was a must.  I feel good about dear friends, mind clearing workouts, building my "ePresence" and snuggling.

What are you Feeling Good about this Friday?

Take a sec and tell us your Feel Good Friday story on your blog and link it back up here in the comments section! Invite your readers to share as well.




Post a Comment