Thursday, December 27, 2012

To sell or not to sell

So as with many people, we are feeling the crunch of the economy here in Ohio.  It's especially hard at the holidays, and I have been dealing with it but selling things.  Things that needed to go, so its been a win-win.  I'm making a little extra spending money and clearing unused clutter out of my house all at the same time. 

In the spirit of saving some money, we made a lot of our Christmas gifts this year.  I have posted some before (Pinterets part 2) and thought I'd add (or re-add) some pics here again...because I have had requests for some of these items.  I'm wondering what you all think of them...is it worth a look at setting up an etsy site?

blue cowl neck scarf

jingle letters

block snowman

outdoor tree

holly jolly

pumpkin sign


 
This is a sample of what we have been making.  The scarves are fun, can be any color and don't take very long to make at all.  The signs are fairly simple to make too, the outdoor stuff is bigger and would be very hard to ship...maybe craft shows. 

Anyway, let me know your thoughts, good, bad or otherwise.

Post a Comment