Thursday, September 27, 2012

Instantly...like NOW!!

     So, as anyone who has ever struggled knows...taking off weight and toning is a process.  I have come to a not-so-happy understanding with this.  What I mean is, I know its the reality....but still think it sucks.  I have found only one other process that is as mind numbingly painful to wait through...growing out my hair.  Who's with me.
     I go through my phases, as I'm sure many of you do, where I want it short then I want it long, then reverse ad nauseum.  I finally broke down last year and cut it short...like Ginnifer Goodwin short.
this was the inspiration for my most recent cut


     Don't get me wrong, I get a fair amount of compliments on my short and sassy do, and most days i LOVE it...but then there are those days when I find myself googling how to make it grow faster.  Today is one of those days.  I want to have the long, sleek hair the trainer in my workout video has...the hair that makes other girls jealous with its long, glossy beauty.  I want Zoey's hair.
love this hair!

     So you can see my dilemma.  There is a vast difference in these two do's.  Both are fab in my opinion...but that's a lot of time and "grow out" to achieve.  That has always been my problem...I hate the growing out phase and get frustrated and cut.  I wish there was a magic potion I could take that would just make it grow.  I guess I have to rely on my healthy diet...which doesn't make it happen NOW!!  I have all sorts of cute up do's in my head NOW.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



    
Post a Comment