Friday, September 14, 2012

Feel Good Friday!

I can't believe it's already Friday again!  This week has gone by fast, and slow at the same time.  Started the week off with a sick kiddo, and am ending it with final birthday preparations and lots of soccer!  Birthday??  What??  I know you must be asking yourself, didn't she JUST do a birthday post?  Why yes, I did.  September is a very busy (okay, for Dadoo expensive) month in our house.  It's right after back-to-school shopping, right before Halloween shopping and is the month where we celebrate all three of the fabulous ladies that live in my house.  We have celebrated the big girl, this weekend we celebrate the little girl...and in a few weeks we celebrate this girl.  That's a lot of cake.  hahaha

This Friday I am feeling good about my cooking still, nothing too daring this week due to time, but made good choices (quick pre-made rotisserie chicken instead of Mickey D's).  Also, did another long walk to the farmers market, and I took the stairs EVERY time to and from work this week (my office is on the third floor).  I also signed up for 5 days worth of free classes at the gym next week.  But, truth be told, this Friday, my biggest Feel Good  is the birthday festivities for the little one.  I can't believe it's almost been three years since she made her big debut.

I love my girls more than anything else, but whereas my oldest is a Daddy's girl through and through, my little one is a Momma's girl with out a doubt.  She and I have a very special bond, and I just melt for her.  It breaks my heart how fast she is growing up.  It didn't seem to go THIS fast when our oldest was this age...so I am clinging to every moment.  We are going to have a Fairy Happy Birthday with Tinkerbell and all her Pixie Hollow friends. 


What are you Feeling Good about this Friday?


Post a Comment