Monday, August 6, 2012

FMM: A little more personal

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A Little More Personal

 1. Are you a morning person?  Absolutely!  It’s a good thing too because my husband is NOT, so this helps to keep us balanced with work and the kids.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?  Extrovert to the extreme.

3. Are you addicted to anything?  Do my kids count?

4. How many times have you been in love?  Truly in love, and not just what I thought was love…I guess 3…and I must admit, the 3rd time WAS a charm!

5. What is your position on politics?  I feel very strongly about what I believe, but don’t discuss it as it ALWAYS becomes a hot button topic.

6. Are you religious?  I am in my own way.  I have a very strong sense of faith and don’t feel that I need to be checked off an attendance list each week.  I don’t feel that any one religion embodies what I believe, so I am not a “church goer.” 

7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel?  Hotel!!  There are some days that my life in general feels like I’m backpacking.  J

8. Do you have/want pets?  We do!  We have a dog, a cat and 2 fish.  I’m hoping to expand to guinea pig in afew years as well with my youngest as my oldest is now talking about hermit crabs…

9. Are you a sports fan?  Not really.  I love watching my kids sports, and I love (most of) the Olympics.  I watch soccer when I can, but other than that…I will pass.

10. How often do you brush your teeth?  Minimum twice daily.  Depends on what I have eaten…may be more.

11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings?  8 piercings in my ears (although I now only wear earrings in 4 of them) and 1 small tattoo.

12. What's your favorite clothing brand?  Not really sure, I guess I would say Ann Taylor as I always find things that fit me well there, but I don’t shop exclusively by brands.  I go with what I like and what fits.

13. Should a man open doors for a woman? Yes...

14. Which season is your favorite?  Autumn is my fav.  Brilliant colors, fresh apples and birthdays!

15. Would you rather eat less or workout more?  I’d like to get to a point where I find the right balance between the two.

16. What's your idea of romance?  A quick kiss or hug when I’m not expecting it…no matter where we are or who is around.

17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone?  Not as often as I’d like.

18. Christmas or Halloween?  There is so much craziness and stress involved in Christmas, and Halloween is a hit or miss.  I prefer winter in general because I love decorating my house with fat little snowmen and all the smells that come with it!

19. Would you rather live in the country or the city?  Happy in “the burbs.”

20. Share your life philosophy.  Expect the unexpected!

Now it's your turn to answer this week's questions! Don't forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, Friends!
Post a Comment