Monday, June 11, 2012

FMM and workout updates

Back to being on track with my FMM posts!  Very excited about that....but first, a brief workout update.  Hit the gym on Friday.  I rode the bike for 15 minutes then walked the treadmill for 15 minutes.  I really want to try the elliptical again, but my foot is still swollen enough that I can't actually get my tennis shoes on and it was hard doing the treadmill in my crocs, so I think I will wait until I can get on the proper footwear.  I also do some pool work with the kids this weekend.  It's hard being to limited, but at least I am doing something, right??!!  I go back to the doc today, so I am going to ask how much longer he expects my foot to be swollen.  Hopefully not too much longer.  More later friends, and now...Friend Making Monday!


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Bedroom Habits

1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time?   Sadly during the week my alarm is set every day, and usually I wake up before it goes off at 530am.  It sounds so painful, but it means I get to leave work by 230 and spend the majority of the afternoon with the kiddos, so it’s worth it.

2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night?  Not enough…ever it seems.  Usually I would say between 5-6 which I KNOW is not enough, I try and make up for it on the weekends when I can…but let’s be honest, the weekends are always jam packed too.

3. Do you bring your laptop to bed? I think I have once and that was to watch Greys Anatomy since the hubs was using the DVR.  I try to avoid things like that.  Occasionally I will take a book but most nights by the time I crawl into bed I am asleep not too long after my head hits the pillow.  I do, however, have to have the TV on to fall asleep.  Food Network and I are tight.

4. How many pillows do you require to sleep? I use 1 to sleep, but we have 4 on our bed.  We end up using more when the kiddos crawl into bed, so we keep enough there for everyone.

5. Do you sleep with socks on? Can’t…it makes me CRAZY!

6. How often do you change the sheets?  At least once a week, sometimes more as my hubby and the little one tend to get nosebleeds from time to tome.

7. Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes.

8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?  I am a right side of the bed person, unless we are on vacation.  It seems I tend to sleep on the left when we are in hotels.  Not sure why, maybe because of the clock?

9. How often do you take naps?  Only when I am sick, despite my pleas for a siesta during the workday,

10. Do you sleep soundly?  I sleep like a baby-honestly like a baby.  Up every few hours for some reason or another. 



 
Post a Comment