Monday, April 23, 2012

FMM: Q&A


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Q & A


1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging.  I feel like I am more honest with myself about not only how I am achieving my goals, but about trying to set them as well. 

2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without? See, this is where my weakness really comes into play.  I could go the rest of my life without chocolate...but I don't think I could go the rest of the week without my salty little snacks!

3. What’s more attractive? A man in a suit, or a man in uniform?  I used to be a fan of the man in uniform, but then I saw my hubby in a suit and it was game on :)

4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be?  Well, I have always wanted to be on What Not to Wear, my 10 year old is planning on being on Say Yes to the Dress when her time comes...it's hard because I don't watch much reality TV.  I think maybe I would like to be on a food network show...not quite Worst Cooks in America, but something fun like that where you can learn a great skill that could quite honestly change your life.

5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself?  Does it count that I bought the fixings for turkey burger sliders last week?  My husband and the 2 year old did the actual assembly and cooking though.  If not, I am not sure...hubby is the cook in our house normally.

6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural?  Currently natural with some sun streaks starting to pop in and of course the occasional sparkle (or gray as it's more commonly referred to as).

7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go?  This is a hard one...so many places I have yet to go...of the places I've been...I'd pack up my fam and go to Charelston, SC

8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside?  Any where really...I used to be intimidated but then one day it just dawned on me that we are all working towards the same goal, we are just at different levels of progress.

9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date?  Asked my hubs out not too long ago.

10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day? I average 2-3 cups a day.  More than I should I'm sure, but hey...I leave my house to get to work at 6:15 if not earlier every morning.

11. Do you pack lightly or do you over pack?  For myself I tend to pack lighter...but I over pack for the girls. 

12. What color are your nails now?  Sadly, just plain old natural nails.  Not even a sheer gloss.

13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be?  This is a tough one...I may have to come back and comment on it later... 

14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? Not sure.  I don't follow a lot of sports.  Dave Drevaecky has a wonderful story that I have always loved; and Lance Armstrong has overcome so much. 

15. Gum or mints?  Depends on the social situation.

16. Have you ever eaten craw fish? Not that I am aware of, although I have eaten soft shelled crab.

17. List one or more human characteristics that are a complete turn-off.  Dishonesty, rudeness and unwarranted entitlement.

18. What is your favorite season?  I have always had a love affair with autumn.  The warm, rich tones and the need for comfy sweaters and scarves...but not quite down coats.  The yummy smells of pumpkins and apples...<3

19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug?  Same as mint/gum...depends on the social situation.

20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory? If so, what’s your favorite?  The powerful "I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so scared" stands out as a fav...
Post a Comment