Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Clothes" minded

     I have been quite happy the last few weeks about how my clothing is fitting.  It makes it easier to look at the scale, the one that is barely budging, when I see how differently my clothes fit.  I know that muscle weighs more than fat, so I am good with the numbers while I add another hole to my belt so that it will be tight enough, or find a cute belt to add to something that never needed on before.  I have also been expanding my workout apparel...very slowly.  I have found that I really like to wear fitted tanks when I workout, but they aren't always the most conducive way to add the needed "support" despite their best efforts to build in a shelf.  I am the type of person though that gets tired of seeing peoples under garments hanging out all the time, so I didn't want to be "that girl" at the gym with the crazy sports bra hanging out under the cute tank...or be the one who was bouncing all over (despite there not being too much to bounce) because the built in bra wasn't cutting it.  Enter this past weekends trip to Target...
C9 by Champion Women's Seamless Racer back Bra
     I stumbled across these sports bras.  I had been looking for a few new ones anyways, but these were more than I hoped for.  They are very supportive (plus), help wick away sweat (plus) and come in a variety of colors (huge plus).  Thinking about the various tank top colors I have I decided to go with the fabulous blue pictured above, a sleek black one and a nice medium pink.  I can mix and match with the shirts I already have, feel supported and fun, and look great all at the same time.  Something about the fun colors, and having them coordinate with my tops in some fashion makes me feel okay about them being seen by the world.
Organic Cotton Chandra Capri
     Another fashion find I have been eyeing is an Organic Cotton Chandra Capri pant from Athleta.  I love the cute skirt attached to the pant for a workout so that you can still feel girly while breaking a serious sweat.  I just think it's cute.  They also have a a ton of great skorts that are made for working out that I want to add to my collection.  They will be more of a one at a time addition though because the are more of a treat (financially) to myself.  I have become a huge fan of their website though.  You MUST check it out. 
     What are some of your workout wears?  Is there a piece that you can't go without?
Post a Comment