Monday, March 5, 2012

Friend Making Monday

Friend Makin’ Mondays:

What’s On Your Workout Playlist?

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.  The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.
So, when it comes to the ol' iPod, I am actually a big book on tape girl.  I have a nice little commute to and from work everyday so I load up the iPod and plug it into the car radio and listen to my books.  I have gotten through more books that way then I ever could by just sitting and turning pages (which I do still do when I can on principle).  I have tried to listen to books while working out, and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  Since getting my fab new iPhone though, I have been experimenting with using it at the gym since I take it anyways.  Without wanting a HUGE time commitment from uploading songs I have started with my ten year old's itunes library, and here are my top workout songs:
  • Blow by Ke$ha
  • Call me by Nikka Costa
  • Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne
  • Fabulous from Disney Kids Rock (I know...it's a 10 years olds though)
I also like Maroon 5's Moves like Jagger, the Jersey Boys soundtrack makes for a perfect run cycle for a 3.5 mile run (with warm up and cool down) and Gym Class Heroes Stereo Heart (featuring Adam Levine).

So there you have, a weird mix, but it works for me and gets my butt moving!
Post a Comment