Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bring it on 2012!

So I have decided to take the plunge into the wide world of blogging.  I am hoping that as things come up throughout the year that I KNOW I want to tackle and try and accomplish, I say that I want to do it...and then it disappears into the background noise of my life.  I love my family, but 2012 is the year of the Mom!  I am going to recapture myself and will remind myself of my importance and goals by way of this blog. 

As the New Year kicks off, I of course have my own list of resolutions, this blog being one....so check off start blog!  I also want to work on patience.  I am someone who craves instant gratification on all things...weight loss, extra money, projects.  I resolve to learn how to wait.  I resolve to not necessarily lose weight, but wait and learn to eat healthier and crate and maintain a healthier lifestyle.  I want to live to see my great-grandkids, not just grandkids!  I want to be a shining example to my two beautiful daughters.  I will actually work on my scrapbooks for the girls.  I even went out and purchased specific supplies to start Arden's baby book. 

With this blog, I plan to measure my accomplishments.  I will measure them in terms of good and better...failure is not an option.  I am a work in progress.  I hope to discover new things about myself and my family.  How we can all be better. 

My final resolution is to not wait for NEXT year to add on to my list.  Bring it on 2012!
Post a Comment